Thank you for your interest in scheduling with us! There are three ways to make an appointment with us:
1. Call us at 412-367-1208
If we do not answer, please leave a message! We do not have a receptionist, so it may take some time for us to return your call, but we try to return all calls withing 24 hours.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply to your email at our earliest opportunity. Sometimes we are able to check our email faster than our voicemail, so if we haven’t returned your call, try emailing!
3. Schedule online
If you look to the right of your screen, you will see a “Book Appointment” button. Simply click on that button and follow the prompts. If you have a voucher, please include the voucher number in the comments section. Online scheduling is only enabled for massage appointments right now.
If you have a voucher or gift certificate for your service, we require the voucher number when scheduling, so please have that handy. Read on for more on our scheduling policies.
Our Scheduling Policies
Harmony Day Spa is a small, independently owned business. We employ the best massage therapists, estheticians, and nail technicians in the area to give you the best possible quality of service. When a customer cancels with little notice, we are unable to pay our practitioners for the time that they set aside to work on that customer. If this happens with any amount of regularity, then the best practitioners in the area will begin to look for work elsewhere, and as a result the quality of our service will decline. In order to keep our practitioners happy, and in order to keep the service that you receive here of the highest quality, we ask that you please respect and adhere to the following scheduling policies:
- If you have a gift certificate or a voucher (Groupon, Living Social, etc.), please provide us with the voucher number when scheduling. We will not be able to reserve your appointment slot without a voucher number. If you are scheduling online, please type the voucher number in the “comment” section. If you schedule online and do not provide a voucher number, we will contact you to let you know that your appointment will be deleted if we do not receive your voucher number by the end of the day.
- Please provide 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. All vouchers will be redeemed the day before service is rendered, and a $25 to $35 fee will be charged if you wish to reschedule with less than 24 hours notice.
- If you or your party are receiving more than 2 services on any day, or more than 1 service on a holiday (Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, etc.), we require a credit card number to hold your slot. (You can also purchase a gift certificate for the cost of your service and give us the certificate number, if you prefer.)
- For spa packages or parties, we require a minimum of 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule. A 50% charge will be assessed for rescheduling and a 100% charge will be assessed for cancelling with less than 48 hours notice.
- Discount vouchers do not apply to prenatal massage or hot stone massage. If you wish to receive one of these services with a voucher, you will need to pay the difference of the full price for the service minus what you paid for the voucher (typically $30 for a prenatal massage and $35 for hot stone).
- If you arrive late for your appointment, we may need to cut the length of your service.